Call 01942 834132
Industrial Steam Cleaners
Matrix industrial Steam Cleaning Machines deliver dry steam under pressure at a temperature of up to 170 degrees Celsius, and use minimal water due to the evaporation levels when using dry steam.
Our range of Matrix steam cleaners are ideal for a wide variety of industrial cleaning application, with steam cleaners with built in vacuum and detergent injection, ideal for industrial steam cleaning in engineering workshops, food manufacturing facilities and chemical plants.
For industrial use our range of steam cleaners are available in 110v, 240v & 415 v single and 3 phase supply making them a good fit in all types in industrial steam cleaning environments. Steam pressure is delivered at between 8 and 10 bar to tackle the toughest dirt and grime.
Benefits of Using Dry Steam
- Eco friendly method of cleaning due to reducing detergent use and less water usage.
- Delivers dry steam at high temperature and pressure to kill bacteria in hard to reach areas & surfaces
- Effectively removes visible dirt and grime off surfaces and reduces the mess left behind by residues
- The perfect simple way to sanitise any hard to reach surfaces
- Hygienically cleans any kind of surface in a fast efficient manner
- Eliminates excessive water use in comparison to wet pressure washing systems
Select Your Industrial Steam Cleaner
For help and advice on choosing the right steam cleaner
Call a member of our team on 01942 834132.
Request a Steam Cleaner Quote
© Copyright North West Cleaning Solutions