Next Evo Scrubber Dryer
Cleaning your facility doesnt have to be expensive.
Introducing the Next Evo Scrubber Dryer Range; the smart choice for cleaning your floors.
You probably thought you couldnt find an affordable scrubber dryer with first class performance, at no frills prices.
Meet the Next Evo Scrubber Dryer from Lavor
When you clean with the Next Evo floor scrubber, it's easy to see a tough durable machine that has been built to last, a machine that is so simple to use, with a few perks built in as standard.
Take the chemical metering system that cleverly controls the exact amount detergent you need to clean your floors with confidence, plus a choice of scrubbing widths (55cm & 66cm) so it fits perfectly and works for you on every clean.
Whether you decide to buy or hire the Next Evo Scrubber Dryer, say good riddance to dirty floors and expensive maintenance costs forever!
Call 01942 834132
- Power 24V Gel Maintenance Free Batteries
- scrubbing widths 550mm & 660 mm scrub deck options
- Cleaning Rate per hour Max 2,200 m2/hr
- Solution Tank 55l
- Recovery Tank 65l
- Traction Auto motor drive
- Brush Speed 165 RPM
- Brush Pressure 33kg (72lbs)
- Brush Motor Power 2 x 400W
- Detergent Solution 5l
- Dimensions 128x71x106 cm
- Weight 110 kg
Finally, theres a better way to clean on a tight budget!
A local commercial truck maintenance company needed a solution for tackling their dirty floors.
The key issues raised where;
1) They needed a floor cleaner to tackle oily & greasy floors and eliminate slip issues
2) A machine durable enough to work in a busy industrial enviroment and easy to keep clean
3) Something on a very tight budget (none initially)
Demonstrate the Next Evo to tackle their floor cleaning issues
We provided the options to buy or hire with a suitable maintenance plan
3 Yr Hire with a routine service plan
Covering the hire of the machine, 24 hour breakdown response, local support & Free training
" We coulldnt be happier with the advice and support from NWCS. The results on our floors have made a huge difference to site safety and a cleaner workshop for our staff to work in"
Martin Woosnam - Operations Director